My Top Money Making Programs

Here are the advertising and affiliate programs I use to monetize this blog, in the order that they made me money. This is as per the request of my readers, Mike Specht, Rajeev Chopra, Anil Nair, Nicole Spencer, Laura Albridge, Chris Anderson, and Ethan Marshall. Hope it will help you too to monetize your blog. Simply sign up on these services.

1. Google Adsense : Very considerable income
2. DIY Themes affiliate program : Very considerable
3. Clickbank : Very considerable
4. Infolinks: Very considerable
5. Amazon Affiliate : Somewhat good
6. LinkWorth : Lower
7. Pepperjam Network : Still lower
8. Commission Junction : Lowest

Besides these, I work as a freelancer for Constant Content, which has made me a really considerable income over the past few months.
You have read this article Blog Notification / Sponsored Entries with the title My Top Money Making Programs. You can bookmark this page URL http://neurotica-exotica.blogspot.com/2009/02/my-top-money-making-programs.html. Thanks!

No comment for "My Top Money Making Programs"

Post a Comment